My mission is to inspire more joy through fitness.
I believe every workout has the opportunity to be a catalyst for positive change in our life. I aspire to push you physically and inspire your mentally. My clients comment that I tap into the, “little voice” in their head that boosts their motivation for change and growth.
I have worked in the fitness industry for more than 20 years. Combining my love of music and athletic background, I strive to make every workout physiologically sound and mentally inspiring. My background includes competing in bicycle track, road, & criterium races, triathlons from sprint to Ironman distances and 12 marathons to date.
Professional highlights include:
· Certified ACE Group Fitness Instructor, Specialty Group Exercise in TRX, Pilates, Barre, Indoor Cycling, Strength, and Boot Camp
· Schwinn Indoor Cycling Master Trainer
· Certified Stott Pilates Instructor
· Group Fitness Instructor, creator of indoor cycling, trx, and pilates mat group fitness introduction workshops for Pro Sports Club
· Competitive Road and Track Cyclist
· Ironman Canada Finisher